Werner Technology Solutions is a recognized leading provider of Managed IT Services (MSP), Cloud Computing Services, and IT Strategy in Houston Texas and surrounding areas. We are looking to add to our growing team with energetic and customer-service minded technicians.
We are seeking a Desk Top Technician to join our team of client support technicians in the subject area.
- We need an outgoing, friendly, and service-minded individual who works well in multiple environments, is enthusiastic, motivated, has integrity, trustworthiness, and professionalism.
- This person needs technical aptitude, but customer service and strong communication skills are key.
- Helpdesk and experience with multiple software and hardware solutions required.
- The successful candidate will have some exposure to computer support and have a proven background in supporting business systems. This person will need to demonstrate proven customer service examples in their background.
- Ability to travel around our supported area when needed.
The ideal candidate should possess these characteristics
- Solid technical skills in Cloud Computing Software (Office Suite, O365, G-Suites)
- Experience in maintaining and monitoring VoIP, printer, and basic LAN infrastructures
- Considerable initiative and drive. Self-starter/motivated
- Performed in a previous customer service role
- Able to balance multiple and competing priorities simultaneously
- Driven to push to meet company service requirements
- Able to see the Big Picture while maintaining focus on the day-to-day details that result in a high level of service
- Previous experience with supporting business systems is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to listen
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude, team player, detail-oriented
- Strong organizational (documentation) skills. Problem-solving/Critical Thinking skills are a must
Key Objectives for this role
- Computer and systems support for various clients with various environments
- Makes sure that customers are kept up to date on their service calls
- Learn and support the company’s business systems
- Assure that the quality of support meets department expectations
- Resolve customer support issues in a timely manner and communicate expectations clearly and concisely
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Must have own transportation to visit clients.
Mentorship and office included.
Opportunity for a full-time position and raise.
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Help Desk experience do you have?
- How many years of LAN/VoIP/Printer experience do you have?
- How many years of MS Office Administration experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?